Open House

We held an Open House for our school on Wednesday. So glad to welcome our new students. Also so happy for our returning students!  This class is so unique in it's approach to Early Childhood education. Right on top of the most current research in brain development. Our students develop an amazing vocabulary,early math skills, social, emotional development- all skills necessary for a successful kindergarten experience. I received  a testimonial from another one of our parents which I would like to post:

My 17 month old son Michael LOVES this class! He started at only 3 months old and has learned so much in a short time! I incorporate the principals of the class (repetition, structure, consistency) into his life at home. Friends and family are amazed at Michael's ability to focus at such an early age. He has developed great social skills which I also attribute to the class. I am a big Suzuki fan and I encourage other parent's to try it out!! You won't be disappointed!

- Tyra

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Kate (Tuesday, 20 September 2011 07:58)

The Open House was a wonderful way to start the new semester! Kieran was so excited to be back in class and we're looking forward to a great fall.

• #2

Pay Someone To Write My Essay (Friday, 02 June 2017 06:34)

This class is so attractive in its way to contract with Early infancy training. Appropriate on summit of the most flow look into in mental health.

• #3

where to buy a research paper (Tuesday, 06 June 2017 02:15)

Open house is an occasion when schools open their doors so parents can assemble with teachers and get a quick look into their children's education day.

• #4

Essay Help UK (Tuesday, 06 June 2017 05:35)

You motivation learn all the speculate of early childhood education as you be trained traditions to apply your awareness and skills to your profession.

• #5

Paper writer (Monday, 03 July 2017 06:24)

This class is so appealing in its approach to contract with early earliest stages preparing. Fitting on summit of the most stream investigate in psychological wellness.

• #6

https://www.essaywritingland.com//buy-essays-online/ (Thursday, 20 July 2017 06:31)

Nice post

• #7

Baby Driver Jackets (Thursday, 10 August 2017 09:23)

whenever I analysis your web site, whenever it has new and amazing in chain and matters about the styles and next trending stuffs. an amazing work and top notch articles and keep it up thanks.

• #8

phd thesis writing services (Wednesday, 23 August 2017 00:52)

very nice post

Upcoming Events...

Fall Semester

Start Date: Sep 13, 2017

April 2017

Brooklyn Conservatory, NY

June 2017

Beaver Creek, CO

July 2017

Monterrey, Mexico

San Paulo, Brazil

Please contact us for more information.